How does this look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend a better processor. Like the 4200 or 4800. The 4200 is cheaper though, and runs just as good.

Also, are you using another monitor, KB, mouse, speakers, etc?

yes i already have all those things you listed. would there be a cheaper alternative RAM wise, or did i already find the cheap of cheap? anything else i could cut a corner on to save some money. 900 is hard to build a good computer.

you chose ddr2 ram, and your mobo/processor only support DDR ram...

upgrade to socket AM2 so that the ram is compatible... cpu will be same price.. you'll just need new am2 mobo..

no you can't.

sorry i hadn't realized what you've done there... you initially had socket 939 proc/mobo.. which woulda been incompatible with the DDR2 ram.. so if you get that AM2 motherboard, and instead of 939 X2 3800+ get the AM2 3800+ it will be all good.

socket am2 processors for socket am2 motherboards ~ which uses DDR2

socket 939 processors for socket 939 motherboards ~ which uses DDR

ah and there should be no price difference between socket 939 and AM2. perforamnce is pretty much the same... except AM2 is newer.

ok kool. i think im gonna pick u a tsunami tommorrow at the local shop. should I buy the one with the 400 watt psu or something else? if something else, any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom