To remove a driver, first go into the "Control Panel"; System; Hardware; Device Manager; and locate the device. Then, "Right Click" the device and Click "Uninstall". This will remove the device.
Next, place your driver disk into the appropriate drive and reboot. Windows will locate new hardware and ask for the drivers. If the drivers are not located automatically, you can direct Windows to the drive.
- COOLER MASTER Wave Master TAC-T01-E1C Silver Case
- DFI LanpartyUT nF4 Ultra-D (BIOS = latest)
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz HT 2 x 1MB L2 Cache
- OCZ 2GB (2 X 1024) DDR (500) PC-4000 EL Gold Gamer Ext. XTC (OCZ5002048ELGEGXT-K)
- OCZ PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI ATX, BTX, EPS12V 520W
- XFX Geforce 7900 GTX 512MB (665/1630)
- HITACHI Deskstar 7K80 80GB 3.5\" SATA 3.0Gb/s x 2 (RAID)