How to connect several touch screens on one PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

febras1982

Beta member
Hello there,

Can you help me out?
I want a solution to connect several touchscreen to one PC, and that PC send the inputs info from each touchscreen to a web server.
Is that possible?

Thanks

Is it possible to attach multiple touchscreen monitors to a single computer? Sure, theoretically no reason why not, though you will have to use capable hardware and software.
Is it possible to send inputs to a web server? Not sure where you're going with this one. It has never been possible (or desirable) to send "inputs" directly to a webserver, the only things ever sent to a webserver are web requests.

Yes.
What I was trying to meant is web requests. But I need to send info from each touchscreen to a PC and the PC send that info for a web server, then the web server send back data and the PC display it in the touchscreen.
Note, that each info from TS to PC back to server and from server to PC back to TS, must be independent from each one. What I mean is that each Touchscreen will have different info and will receive different data. And will a single PC able to manage all that?
I'm a newbie regarding all this, sorry if my explanaitions are too messy.
And If you have anyother idea of doing this, please tell:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom