How can I play xbox on my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangeaid

Beta member
Right now im sitting in front of a dell dimension desktop.

I bought it this summer I got some fair specs

1 gig ram
GeForce 6800 256mb graphics card
3.2mhz pentium 4.

Anyway I just wanted to know what can I but to plug my xbox or any video/audio port into my pc? Can I do that at all?

Orangeaid said:
Right now im sitting in front of a dell dimension desktop.

I bought it this summer I got some fair specs

1 gig ram
GeForce 6800 256mb graphics card
3.2mhz pentium 4.

Anyway I just wanted to know what can I but to plug my xbox or any video/audio port into my pc? Can I do that at all?

lol i dunno.. the only way i can think of is if there was an xbox emulator for the pc.. which i'm not sure of cuz i don't play xbox. & i think your processor is a little faster than 3.2 mhz lol.

>> there are emulators

You can do the ROM and emulator idea and its completely legal if you actually own the games that youre going to be playing.

You can also get a TV tuner for you computer, and plug the video into that and it'll show up on screen. You wont have to get a TV tuner if your video card has a video-in plug, if not you'll need one. For sound you'll have to get a plug that converts the Red/White audio cables into the standard 1/8" stereo pluggin and then you'll have sound. The TV tuner you can get off of NewEgg, and the converter at Radioshack or something.

No... I think it's possible. First google torrents. Click on any website. Then search "XBOX Emulators" and if your lucky you might find a app to play on your com.
IF it dosen't work repeat step 2 with a diffrent website.
NOTE: you need a torrent downloader preferbally Azeues.

I have a tv tunner with my computer it has media center like how do i know if I have VIVO? like thats what i am trying to figure out. When I got my dell i got this one plug that went into a computer slot and the other side looked like a video input. So

O====E kinda looked like that it was about 2 inches the O was the yellow video input and the E plugs into the pc.

Is that how I can do it? or what is it? and I dont know if I lost mine or not can you buy these somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom