Hot Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen it myself, not a bad deal. Just keep in mind that the psu is small, like 300-350 watts, which will limit the video card you can put in. Other than that it seems fine.

edit: If you buy it today they're running a flatrate sipping deal. Enter the code "FLATRATE" during checkout and shiping will be $1.99

yah good deal but hp is the devil they have the worst cs in i tried to get them to repair my printer i just bought and they told me warranty was up and it clearly wasnt. ooooooh i hate u hp

Yeah man, seriously , build your own like everyone always says on here. It will pay for itself in the end.
Do HPs use proprietary power supplies like Dells do? If so, you cant even upgrade your PSU when you want to slap an 8800GTX in next spring.

This is like a good computer to watch movies, listen to music, well basically a computer for people with live's, meaning people who don't spend 16 hours a day on WOW.

The PSU can be changed, i saw an ok one 500 watt for 19.99, last a good year or two.

And just throw in like a 6800 or a 6600 and ur set.

WHO CARES IF IT'S HP?
For a price that low, u can just buy 10 and hopefully they don't all fail in the first year. :) :) :)

Well its an hp...they are really unrealiable with their mobos but since its cheap i guess u can try

Yo, I'm not buying it lol, I'm just saying if anyone is a computer noob and is here just for a quick computer for a tight budged and is already prebuilt, this is the machine for you...

sprtnbsblplya said:

Do HPs use proprietary power supplies like Dells do? If so, you cant even upgrade your PSU when you want to slap an 8800GTX in next spring.

next spring? I heard people saying that the G80's were going to be released THIS month lol, or if not around Christmas time. Are you sure next spring?

That isn't a good deal compared to my Acer.

$335 US / $380 CDN gave me:

Athlon 3500
512MB RAM (Upgraded to 1.2GB)
1 DVD-RW DL (Upgraded to two DVDRW DL)
256MB Geforce 6100 Video
300W Lite-on PSU

Beat that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom