Hey all, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebleakness said:
BTW I have that same mobo or something very similar (looks like it and its a soyo) and i havent had problems with it.
ok then, chaulk it up to me having bad luck :D

You can find round cables on NewEgg.

SATA cables are round, anyway, so you'll just need them for your opticals and floppy.

another thing, I can't wait to get a new mobo (still no idea what kind but alas I do now know that I should be looking in DFI, asus and msi area)! why? well before my computer decided to die on me, I remember it having 137GB showing even though I have 250GB. yes read the threads you all posted which makes sense now, but does me no good due to me not being able to past post :(

sarge52 said:
another thing, I can't wait to get a new mobo (still no idea what kind but alas I do now know that I should be looking in DFI, asus and msi area)! why? well before my computer decided to die on me, I remember it having 137GB showing even though I have 250GB. yes read the threads you all posted which makes sense now, but does me no good due to me not being able to past post :(

Unfortunetly your mobo situation is hard. DFI never did produce a good AGP Socket 939 board. MSI no longers produces AGP socket 939 boards.

Infact, nobody except ECS produces socket 939 AGP boards. I cannot find much of anything.

This is the only decent board I can find.
http://www.us.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14621&vpn=GA-K8NSC-939&manufacture=Gigabyte

I have the best MSI K8N NEO2-PLATINUM mobo with AGP :D I'll also include some rounded IDE cables :) lol

Anyways defintely get a new case and a new psu, how about 1 more GB of ram?

sarge52 said:
MSI K8N NEO2-PLATINUM mobo with AGP, should I get this?

The best AGP socket 939 motheroard built :)

If you can get a good price from pzerofgh go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom