Here's a complete build, looking for input

Status
Not open for further replies.
the antec 300 has alot better airflow then the cm

cm has like 1 120 fan port and a 80mm fan port, with only the 120 fan included

antec 300 has 5 120 fan ports w/ 2 included i think
id get the 300 and add a few fans to the order

also i would get the biostar board that is being recommended they are very good boards and could be priced around the $175 range and still be considered a good price for the money.

The Antec 300 has a 120mm rear fan, just like the Centurion, with the addition of a 140mm top fan, which is different from the Centurion's 80mm front fan.

I won't really be doing any O/Cing with this computer, so I don't think adding extra fans is necessary. If I feel like O/Cing the CPU I'll grab an aftermarket cooler.

if your just keeping the stock cooler then i would deff get some extra fans even if your not overclocking, the cm doesn't allow you to do that

300 has better stock airflow, allows you to add 3 more 120mm fans, 2 on front and 1 on side pannel
cm 5 only allows you to ad a 80mm to the side, and if u get a aftermarket cooler chances are you wont be able to add it on there because its directly over the cpu.

im just saying spend $5 extra dollars and get a way better case

if u want to stay cm u might look at the 590 also:
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 RC-590-KKN1-GP Black SECC / ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
better case then the 300 imo, better cooling, and awesome for micromanagement. has the ability to get a side window:
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RA-690-KWN2-GP CM 690 clear side panel with one 120 mm blue LED fan - Case Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom