here it is guys. the build we all worked so hard on(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattk1045

In Runtime
here is the work guys. enjoy my awesome wire mgt. lol

case Rosewill challenger 3 case fans
039.jpg

mobo MSI 785GT-E63 old CPU cooler since new one wouldn't fit
041.jpg

HDD, OP, and front USB and sound connections
043.jpg

PSU cooler master GX series 650W
044.jpg

Front will case fan blue LED
002.jpg

let me know what you all think

OK so I just realized you got the challenger and that's my dream case. (besides an antec 1200)
I'm envious!

So you need zip ties lol.
wire clusters = heat = bad obviously you can go through other users builds for wire ideas
the best and easiest is whatever can go under the mobo or in the cages put it there
and you have wire holes so use them!
Besides that it's a great setup
How's it feel to have a fresh computer? How's it run?

Yeah I have some stuff twist tied but i need to really go through it and move stuff around. I just wanted to get it up and running. Besides the d**n fan man FAN!!!!!!!!! it haunts me in my sleep....stop, stop stop stop its sooooooooo loud like i live in a jet engine lol
Oh its great besides that....nothing really different, i kept the ram and CPU but the bios is nice with the new mobo.
And yes the case is sweet. My only grip is the audio ports on the front, they are cheap as h***, other than that its solid

I have a solid foundation for the rest of my upgrades and apparently through bios those 3 case fans keep it at a solid 25c case temp.NICE

I see where your anxious to get it running but it'll be awesome when its cleaned up and you start putting more goodies in.

I'm trying to figure your problem with that fan.
If we're still dealing that trade you can have that fan controller if you pay shipping on mine? Thatd be a real quick fix.

My big thing with that case is it has everything I want without spending atleast twice as much on an antec and I dont use front audio unless I HAVE to so that's no biggie with me. so hearing its good makes me inclined to purchase

Depending on what way it spins it will push or pull. Unless there's a standard spinning direction?
Edit: Yeah, I'm fairly sure now that I'm talking rubbish :p

Fan is not on backwards. The writing faces up. Only one way it can go.

Thanks Kmote, I am adding a new cooler in a few days and while I'm in there I'm going to clean it up a bit

Fan is not on backwards. The writing faces up. Only one way it can go.

Thanks Kmote, I am adding a new cooler in a few days and while I'm in there I'm going to clean it up a bit

It is on backwards. That is not the only way it will go, the writing your looking at is suppose to face down. The Intake side of the fan should be facing you and the exhaust side should be facing down. The fan should be blowing (intake) the cool air down (exhaust) onto the heatsink.
orientationj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom