help with these last few things for computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueprint

Baseband Member
we did alot of the main things with the computer for the most part in my other thread now i need help with the final touches

i need a good card reader for the computeri'm building

speakers thinking of getting the logitech,creative lab or altec

Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 Speaker System is something i am thinking about

sound card

dvd rom as long as it reads fast thats cool

digital camera got to be good

need a computer desk also could you recommend a decent size one not to big not to small a website thats could for it would be cool good quality

for the desk, check you local staples/office max/office depot/office furniture store, can also check phone book for office supply/furniture store.

I have the X-530 logitech and they are really nice. I don't see the real reason to having the bigger ones if you are not a big audio-phobe, but I had space limitation as well. Although having the multiple inputs from the Logitech Z-5300e is nice. one of my friends has it, but I don't hear a difference in sound quality, but his can get alot louder. (note that I'm not good with differences in sound quality, but I know the X-530s were a big step above my previous 2.1 system.

I have the Logitech Z-5300e and their pretty good...hmm Im interested in that dvd rom posted earlier. I know sata drives used to be really buggy but the few comments Ive been reading about the SHD-16S1S-05 seem to be good, plus its cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom