Help on New COmputer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernade10

Baseband Member
Ok, so I need a pretty good computer that will run latest games on mid setting my budget is, less than three hundred dollars. I already have the monitor, keyboard, speakers, and a mouse. The point of this thread is so you guys can show me how to build my computer and the cheap, good supplies I can use. I need to make a computer that is good for documents and gaming not such hardcore gaming probally 1 or 2 games that are good.

Thanks For all the Support.

Fernade10

Wait: What games? Like are we talking age of empires, wow, crysis...?

Even with low end parts $300 is a little tight. Im assuming your american? (i ask because you would not be able to build one for under 300 in canada with an hdd)\

The point of this thread is so you guys can show me how to build my computer
You need to know how to build it?....It would probably be easier to just look at a guide then one of us explain it. But honestly it is pretty straight forward.

Yes I am American. I know that in Canada alot of things are more expensive. And yes I wan to run Wow, Crysis, etc.

your not gonna be able to do crysis with a $300 budget. Im not even sure if you would be able to with onboard video (because that is what you will need with that budget.)

Before i recommend some parts one more question: Do you need a monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers?

You will not be able to put together a computer for <$300 that will run Crysis in any playable form.

/thread

Picture Unrelated.

63xiko.jpg

It'll run Crysis.. 10-15FPS if at 640x480, All Low (I would sadly know the experience) w/ an X2 4600+..

Yours will do like 12-17FPS which is playable by Crapsis' standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom