help with new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobEzPK

Beta member
yeah, so my laptop right now blows, it is missing all screws hold the case together and is duct taped to keep it from falling apart, on top of that it is missing pins and therefor has to be stabbed with a knife to turn it on.

so anyway i need a new computer, now i want a laptop even though that means losing quality or w.e i was looking at laptops(i want get into computer gaming as i hate my 360) and i dont want to spend over $1000 or not much over it

i was wondering would these laptops do the job(give me a decent-good gaming laptop)

Asus N71Vn-X1 Notebook PC - Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 2.53GHz, 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, Blu-Ray/DVDRW, 17.3" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Brown at TigerDirect.com

HP ProBook 4710s FN075UT Notebook PC - Intel Core 2 Duo T6570 2.1GHz, 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, Blu-Ray/DVDRW, 17.3", Windows XP Professional/Windows 7 Professional at TigerDirect.com

hey rob, out of those two i'd definitely recommend the asus. hp probook's are generally a business centered product line --and the asus also has a significantly faster processor and graphics card.

hope i've helped :big_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom