help me in my project

rate the aesthetic of the LaCie multimedia device (picture attached)

• poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cheap

• good

• exceptional

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Beta member
i m doing tis project in skol n i need ur guys help....i have being told tat....tat a company has 2 standalone computer n doing a clothing buzines...n wanst to garde thier pc..n to a faster n safe at a min budget of $30,000 they have windows 98.....n they only have a printer..can u guys tell me wat can they buy under tat budegt...with a much faster pc...n can take office load n can doing back-up all will be reqired in it plz help..me out...

rainman

speak in english.

from what i hear, you want to buy a business with windows 98 computers for $30,000?

I wouldnt touch windows 98 with a 10-foot pole, its so old.

i think he's saying that he's doing a school project and the situation is that the company has 2 windows 98 computers and 1 printer. he needs to upgrade these with $30,000 i guess.

Lol... Worst poll ever... upgrade isn't even spelt write. lol. Sounds easy, but you need to be a little more detailed about what the computers have to do, and what type of printer is needed.... Printers start out under $100, and can go above $10,000, depending on what it's use is, and what type of media it prints on.

I will predict this is going to be a one post wonder... LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom