Help Me To build A New Comp, $600-800, Max $900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salaki

Beta member
So i need help to put togheter a new computer,

I live in sweden, so I won't be able to buy stuff from newegg.

Therefore I would prefer if you would link to a swedish site, but any other site that ships internationally should be fine, as long as it can ship it to sweden. Here are some popular swedish sites: Inet.se - datorer, bärbara datorer, laptop, dator, datorkomponenter - Inet.se Dator and Dustin home - Hemelektronik på Internet - 222 and Dustin - Allt inom IT - snabbt och säkert - 621

I'll use the computer for gaming, a computer that would be able to run games like d3, Aion, HON, assassin's creed 2, prototype and such, pretty much maxed out without lagg.

I have 6500 kr total to spend which is corresponding to ~$901,84 (this is my absolute limit, which means i have nothing left over for shipping and such,)

I want to be able to reuse my ram i bought which is:

DIMM1: Kingston 9905316-132.A01LF 2 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM (6-6-6-18 @ 400 MHz) (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz)

and my hard drive and optical writer/reader which are:

ST3200827AS (200 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)

TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H652L (DVD+R9:8x, DVD-R9:8x, DVD+RW:16x/8x, DVD-RW:16x/6x, DVD-RAM:5x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)

You could link to another hard drive or more ram if it's still in the price limit,

I've received a bit of help from a nice guy at another forum, He suggested this build:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1046/17075953.png

but with a Corsair 650W. power supply instead.

Also, the card that he included wasn't avaible at tigerdirect, or atleast i didnt find it,

Could you link me to a possibly same/better card for around the same price?

I don't necessarily have to resuse the ram or the harddrive, as long as it's still in the pricerange,

i don't need an os, i could probably dl one somewhere ^^

i noticed tigerdirect is shipping internationally, maybe their prices are a bit better(i dunno, just heard that many uses newegg or tigerdirect here,) THe shipping to sweden would cost $180 though, i would like you to keep that in mind as i have max $900 to spend, INCLUDING shipping.

Also, would i need to buy cooling system for the processor, network card, or soundcard to it too?? I never quite understood if that was something you'd have to buy yourself, or if it was included in something.

Thank you,

Regards, Salaki

Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD3P - Inet.se 1110 SEK
AMD Phenom2 X4 955 3,2Ghz BE AM3 - Inet.se 1700
XFX Radeon HD5770 1GB - Inet.se 1640
Antec Three Hundred - Inet.se 630
Corsair TX 650W 80+ - Inet.se 980

total 6060 SEK should leave you enough for shipping. Too bad you do not live closer to Göteborg.

can reuse your ddr2 ram, hd and dvd drive. You do not need a sound card or network card. If you do not plan on overclocking the stock heatsink will be fine.

Buying from the USA is much cheaper unless you have to pay VAT then it is close to the same price and more expensive if you need to RMA something.

I have used inet many times and are very happy with them. Luckily I pick everything up in store and save on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom