Help me build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfon

Baseband Member
:( I need a new pc, and I want to build it my self.
What am I exactly interested in?

AMD 2100+

I know it may be low speced but I dont need something thats going to cost me too much just something basic.

Could some one please take 5 minutes of their life and find all the specs i need to make this pc because I know things have to be certain and fit and etc and I dont know how!!

Thanks in advanced. :eek:

What do u wanna do on this PC, and what is ur budget? give me ur msn or AIM n ill show u some good sites...

I would pefer you post it on here, I dont use msn much and dont think I will again as I lost interest. I want to use it to surf the net and I know i can get other pcs for that but I want this specif pc only, budget is not a factor really

a budget is the only way we can come up with something. U list a 2100 so u must have a budget in mind. even if u said $700-$1000 dollars or something... will can buil u something anywhere from $400 to $4000....we also need to know exactly what parts u need...ie mouse/speakers etc etc

no mouse, no keyboard, no monitor just the tower thigny lol
the budget doesnt matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want that system because Im only going to be useing word pad on it really lol

ok ill put budget $400, also no speakers again just the tower and all the other stuff inside which i dont know what goes inside there and what kinds.. video card can be intergeted or what ever you call it inside the motherboard or what ever i dont care what kind it is

anything else? :)

so you need
CPU
Motherboard
RAM
Harddrive
CD- Burner
DVD- Burner?
Video card?
Power supply
floppy?
Case?

The things I put ?'s next to means Im not sure if u need or want them, you could get intergrated Graphics.

so all u want is a low performance pc that doesent look special and just gets the job done and nuttin else? u can build that pretty cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom