****help Help Help****

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitedroad

Beta member
I'm thinking about getting a new computer, a desktop and this compaq one in particular:

COMPAQ 2149 PC and TFT Monitor from PC World. Cheap COMPAQ computers and the best deals for the COMPAQ 2149 PC.

Take a look and see if it's any good, I'm not a huge gamer but it would be good if it could play a few. What games would i be able to handle?

any advice would be welcome and if you have any other recommendations of PC'S in the same price range then please say but i'm not going to build my own, i don't know enough about them.

P.S. Are Compaq a decent make or not?

Cheers

yeah, thatz a pretty good system. The only things I'd change would be the OS and the graphics card. I'd stick with windows XP, and for graphics, get an XFX 7950 GX2 Quad SLI. But if ur not serious on gaming, then what you got is fine!

If youre prepared to , build your pc . You'll save some money and you'll get excactly the components you want.
What motherboard does that pc use . (the one on the PC world website) ?
On another point, i've never heard of a nvidia 7500LE.

yeah, thatz a pretty good system. The only things I'd change would be the OS and the graphics card. I'd stick with windows XP, and for graphics, get an XFX 7950 GX2 Quad SLI. But if ur not serious on gaming, then what you got is fine!

why stick with XP? over the years Vista will final be perfected and xp will be useless. Future proof your plans first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom