Help with gaming desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

In Runtime
Hey guys...
Almost xmas, and I'm planning to use the time of year to put togeter a good gaming pc. My current one's more for music/video editing n all, but decent for games, though I'd rather have a badass one >=D. Any suggestions? Or even where I could just improve on my current one to make it better for gaming? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

**** man what kind of gaming are you doing? Seems like that set up would be pretty bad ass already.

just get 1 gig more of ddr2 ram and a 7800GTX and that pc will kick a$$ :) maybe need to get a 500watt PSU as well :)

K, thanks all :) .

I was wonderin mostly b/c i plan to be gaming more now that my new job leaves me more free time to waste :amazed: . I'm not too familiar with gaming systems, since the only one I've ever really run on this one is diablo 2 *cough cough choke* which is hardly gfx intense. I may look into the +480 or so bucks to upgrade to 7800 if I eventually see that it'll really help :D

If you get a 7800, grab a GS. If it works out anything like the 6800GS, it'll OC like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom