Help This Is An Emergency Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOYAKASHA

Banned
OK GUYS.

I GOOGLED A TECH FORUM BECAUSE I KNOW U TEHC GUYS WHO WORK AT BEST BUY PROBALLY WILL CAN HELP ME.

OK. I WAS ON MY DAD'S COMPUTER USING THIS TROJAN THING CALLED NET DEVIL 1.5 OR SMETHING AND I THINK I USED IT ON MYSELF TO TEST IT OUT OR SOMETHING

IN ONE OF THE OPTIONS IT SAID LIKE DELETE C OR SOMETHING AND I PRESSED IT AND I GET A BLUE SCREEN I RESTART AND I GET NOTHING BUT A BLACK SCREEN

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? MY DAD'S FILES ARE GONE NOW. HOW THE HELL CAN THIS HAPPEN????? DID I GET HACKED OR SOMETHING. IF SO HOW DID I GET HACKED IF I HAVE NORTON ANTI VIRUS. ISN' TIT TSUPPOSED TO HELP ME??

BUT WHEN I USED THE TROJAN THING IT SAID THAT THERES A VIRUS AND I SAID ALLOW. IS THIS THE ONE WHO HACKED ME?

WHO THE HELL HACKED ME??? ILL FUKIN BEAT THEIR ASSHOLE UP MAN OH MY GOD IM SO MAD WHAT THE **** I JUST PUNCHED A HOLE IN MY WALL AND MY FIST IS BLEEDING. WHAT THE HELL.

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THEM BACK? PLEASE OH MY GOD HELP ME. IF ANYONE CAN REOCVER THE FILES ILL PAY THEM 2 DOLLARS VIA PAYPAL.

oucher, i dont think you shuold have used a program that you dnot know what it is...hmm so the pc wont boot up. wait so how do you know all the files are gone? so im guessing netdevil 1.5 is a trojan horse finder thingy, so if you press the power button you just get a dead system? i really cant understand this.

1) you used a trojan thing called net devil 1.5

2) you deleted something then you get a black screen, so you cant boot up, im guessing

3) how do you know all your files are gone if the computer cant boot?

4) then you hit allow when it said there was a virus. was that before you hit delete, or after...?

im getting confused

Lol, this is one of the craziest posts I've seen in a long time. Why the hell would you use a virus on yourself? Anywayz...theres no way you can find the maker of the virus and if you deleted C: then I don't think theres any way you're going to get your files back.

Just learn from your mistake.

PS: Caps Lock is on...;)

This guy is a clown. He's been posting all kinds of stupid threads all over the forum. Like the one he posted in off topic about "Help with Physics homework".

The sooner he gets banned the better off he'll be.

wheres his topic about physics homework, havent seen that one, and plus the one about virgin techie, i mean pointless threads, not even about computers!

Who the hell is Santoast?

I'll roast his ass in a diss thread. Please. No I'm not Santoast and yes I'm better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom