Help With Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden13

Baseband Member
Hey, I'm a new member and am not really into computer gaming, but I would like to be. Is there anyone who can tell me what to buy if I want a fast, nice, and cheap computer?
Laptop or Desktop. Convenience is not a bother to me so whatever is the best in all criteria will do. Thank you so much.

It all depends on what you want to use the system for. Why not provide the forum with a brief outline of what you would like to do with the system and the guys can help you from there?

It all depends on what you want to use the system for. Why not provide the forum with a brief outline of what you would like to do with the system and the guys can help you from there?
'not into gaming' is pretty much all we need really :p

He is not into gaming but wants to be. Read the entire first sentence.

Sadly Hayden there is no way we can encourage a good PC without knowing what types of games. FPS or First Person Shooters are going to require a different type of PC than a RTS or Real Time Strategy. Crysis will require something much more than Starcraft 2.

So which games are you looking to play so we have a base for what we can suggest and what about a Price?

Fps, Rpg, like battlefield or GTA. Max price would be somewhere in the 700's. I don't care about OS all I want is a good processor and Graphics card. In my search I have found Alienware as a good computer but would not want to pay the price for one. So I decided to ask here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom