Help building a budget gaming pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

In Runtime
Topic says it. I've been flipping through stickies and reviews, but there are so many options and what not that it's starting to overwhelm me lol. So here's what I need

I mostly just play WoW and counterstrike. I tend to multitask a lot as well (other programs in the background while playing). It will also be used for a CAD program, but it's not too graphically demanding. I'd like to be able to play at at least medium settings (though details are far less important than maintaining solid fps in, say, 25 man raids).

I don't plan to overclock at all, but it'll be left on

I already have a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers. I may also not need to worry about an optical drive or OS, I'll have to doublecheck on this and edit accordingly (most likely I won't have to worry about an OS, a drive is 50/50).

I do need to buy a hard drive, but I don't need large amounts of space - I have external ones for storing music and work. On my laptop I hardly even used half of the paltry 75 gigs of space

My budget is pretty tight - if possible I'd like to spend under $700

Thanks in advance! I feel like I may have forgotten something; I'll edit if I remember, or ask about something you need to know that I may have left out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom