Help Asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITZBVAN005

In Runtime
i am building this pc and i can not load windows it goes to the windows setup screen then the monitor goes blank and like shuts off what is wrong what can i do

ahh, i think i may have had the same problem... is it an actual windows disc or a boot disc from an old computer.. or it may be your cd drive.... some reason my cd drive i guess wasnt support by my mobo or something.. and would just stop loading after a while and it would reset.... i fixed that by using a different cd drive

here is the error i get file I386\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded. the error code is 7. setup can not continue. whats this mean

Sounds to me like something is corrupt or faulty. Either the windows disk you are using, or a specific file within it. Next time you try and load it, make sure before you do, to clear out any partitions you may have made... make a fresh drive partition and give it a shot. Also make sure that everything is seating properly... a cable might not be sitting flush and can cause a fault somewhere. check your floppy connection.

Make sure the CPU heatsink and fan are seated flat on the CPU causing it to overheat

Did you use Arctic silver? Mabye too much (a short)

Are you using a Raid Array?

Have you tried to reset the Bios?

I had a problem like that. If you have more than 1 hard drive, disconnect them all except the 1 u want to install windows to and try to install it then. Worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom