Help with 3d graphics - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > System Upgrades
Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2007, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Re: Help with 3d graphics

Originally Posted by monster12348 View Post
I still have a problem... I downloaded directx10 first and it didnt work because of the video card I guess and then I downloaded directx 9.0c with the link u got me up above... then I went to and got all the updates for videocards... now it still wont work. It says it cant start up 3d acceleration... help please, Idk wat to do anymore...
the important part in that quote..u downloaded dx10? its due to release in november i think

Old 05-30-2007, 04:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
True Techie
Send a message via AIM to monster12348
Default Re: Help with 3d graphics

but it worked fine the last time i installed wow on this computer.. I uninstalled a bunch of stuff before I downloaded wow this time so maybe I messed up something but wat??? I mean its worked before it cant just not work and plus Im broke...

Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On