Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

don1230

Baseband Member
Ok so i want to build my own computer in like 4 months. Can someone tell me a good site to help me build my comp. Like If i dont know where something goes or what to do. All im saying is a website to show me how to build it. The comp im intending for is a Gaming computer that can handle HD games like MW2 L4D2 etc. So if you can list anything i need to get it will be AWESOME :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If anyone can recommend parts for a good gaming PC i mostly want to play MW2 and all that high graphic games. Something that can hadle crisis GOOD and NO lag at all. I dont know much about PC's i do have people who are gonna help me build it but i just need parts IDK what i need i saw this under 1500 section is it good? Build a PC - Gaming PC examples - PCitYourself.com thank you

Nope it is outdated and you could do much better. Like Muffin man said wait until about 1 month before you are ready to buy as selection and price can change quickly.

Is it a good idea to get windows 7 right away or start with Vista. Most the games i want to run on this involve Steam client.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom