help with 1ST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro1

In Runtime
hi guys im looking for some help on building my 1st desktop...

im looking for LOOKS/speed and memory so i can store tons of movies,games,software,pics ect...............

budget idk around 400-500

i dont need a monitor,keyboard.mouse or any OS

again im just looking for a parts list for a fast..... kick ***... looking case with led's and to where i can store tons of thing on it any help would be great thanks guys

would you be playing those games you're wanting to store? lol... what kind of games?

no not on this one.... i would like to just store them on this one bc i have a gaming pc all ready thats filled up with games

but still would not hurt to have a good graphic card though

i was thinking on doing that. till my kid's always decides to get on it and play around a mess every thing up lol so this one will be for them/wife except for the memory storage that i would use

what motherboard should i use that u think would be good.....i need everything to build this :) besides the small things

did you not look at the links?

The second link has a combo for an Athlon II X3 CPU and a gigabyte motherboard. The gigabyte motherboard doesn't have integrated video, so if you plan on not getting the video card, then make sure you get a different motherboard with integrated video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom