Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darybart

In Runtime
HI,

I need a hardware product that will allow me to run to computers at the same time and be able to switch from one comp to the other but iwthout unplugging the screens only have 2 monitors and need them both to run at the same time on one comp and then the other,

Is there such hardware?

The one comp is a AMD or Intel

Thank you I will be needing 2 screens both to be connected does the cable come with software to switch between the two computers

no software needed, You just hit your scrlk button twice and it switch's between the two. It gets its power from the ps2 connector of the keyboard.

why not just use one monitor?

even if youre doing video editing or graphics editing, you only really need one monitor.

and u should probably just use a mac, since the mac, despite sucking for gaming, is great for video/graphics editing.

on a mac (my friends father has this) he has a G4 with two 2.8ghz processors in it, and a 32" screen, he can do very professional graphical editing with this one 32" screen, and thats his job, plus, with 2 screens, what do you get thats better?

one semi-big widescreen with a thick line down the middle?

-Phate

Mac's are gross. I know there good for designing but they're so gay (sorry if I offended anyone, I just really don't like mac's).

i have both, cant use one screen as not doing graphic im doing video editing so need a whole long time line to strech across to screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom