Hate sony monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one lg monitor and i had this problem!!!i have an ati 9600XT and i overclocked it!!!first all was fine!!then the screen start flickering and then the lines like up!!i set the GrafCard to default and all was fine!!!

and it only happens after so lobng so im prett sure its the monitor like is it possible its getting burned or somthing

I dunno how long im under warranty I think i got it end of sept/oct but anyways im gonna call them up and tyr to get a third one and explain the problem to them again

I dont have another monitor BUT I have ran this system before on another 19 inch lcd monitor for arpiund 3 months and never has the problem occured. But it has occured to both these sonys. I am not overclocking or anything btw

DwayneDays said:
I dont have another monitor BUT I have ran this system before on another 19 inch lcd monitor for arpiund 3 months and never has the problem occured. But it has occured to both these sonys. I am not overclocking or anything btw

Weren't Biggie and Tupac Friends?

Well it would help if you'd follow some suggestions, like trying it out on another monitor. The fact that you ran it on a different lcd in the past doesn't really help. Take your computer to a friend/parents/relative's house or something and hook it up to their computer to know for sure. Heck buy a crt at a thrift store for $5 and try that. It's only way to know for sure, there's no magic answer here. You've got to troubleshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom