The Hardware Shopping MegaThread

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
This topic is being created to stop the constant questions about which site to use for buying products. We will list sites by Country.

*NOTE*

If this thread gets out of hand AT ALL, meaning that someone posts a site and someone else later comes by and gives them any kind of flak saying the site is junk, there will be instant Infractions given. No pleas, no questions nothing. The first sign of any kind of arguement and all parties involved get infractions. This is the ONE AND ONLY WARNING.

This topic is for informative purposes. It is to help guide people to sites to use for buying parts. It will be edited and sites for other countries added once they are suggested. No site will be bashed for the sheer sake of it. A site will be added once it has been researched.

So please when posting make sure to give the Country you are from or posting for and list the name of the site and a link. Thank you.

USA

NewEgg | TigerDirect | ZipZoomFly | Buy.com | Amazon | SVC.com | eCost | iBuyPower | CyberPowerPC | Frys.com | CompUSA | BestBuy | Dell | eBay | NCIXUS | MicroCenter

UK

Scan | Ebuyer | Dabs | Aria PC | Overclockers UK | Misco | Novatech | Microdirect | LinITX | Overclockers UK | KustomPCs

Australia

ARC Computers | Harris Technology | MSY Computers | PC Case Gear |

Sweden

Inet | Dustin | NetOnNet

Canada

NCIX | Newegg | Dell | DirectCanada | TigerDirect | Canada Computers | BestDirect | PC Cyber Canada

Specialty Shops

FrozenCPU | Performance PCs | Petras | SVC | MNPCTech

Here's the UK sites I usually use, I think that's the main ones, trying to think of a few more.

-
UK
Scan | Ebuyer | Dabs | Aria PC | Overclockers UK | Misco
-

There is one other, which is Play.com, however they outrageously expensive for any powerful hardware and are only good for cheap items such as card readers, optical drives and rewriteable media as a result of their free shipping on everything. I shall leave it up to you Mak to decide whether to include it.
As an example, their cheapest GTX260 is £30 more (about $50) than the exact same model at Scan.

Edit: Added Misco.

Australia:

MSY was one..

This topic is being created to stop the constant questions about which site to use for buying products. We will list sites by Country. I am only going to post up the USA for now and will get more added later.

*NOTE*

If this thread gets out of hand AT ALL, meaning that someone posts a site and someone else later comes by and gives them any kind of flak saying the site is junk, there will be instant Infractions given. No pleas, no questions nothing. The first sign of any kind of arguement and all parties involved get infractions. This is the ONE AND ONLY WARNING.

This topic is for informative purposes. It is to help guide people to sites to use for buying parts. It will be edited and sites for other countries added once they are suggested. No site will be bashed for the sheer sake of it. A site will be added once it has been researched.

So please when posting make sure to give the Country you are from or posting for and list the name of the site and a link. Thank you.

USA

NewEgg | TigerDirect | ZipZoomFly | Buy.com

NCIXUS also?

Updated list. Vern and Hefe you know you can edit the post as well and put stuff right in there instead of posting. ;)

Back
Top Bottom