Hard drive from newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing of hard drives is mostly based on a few things, obviously one is the technology built in, the hard drive capacity, the physical size of the drive, the speed it reads and writes at, as well as the reliability of the drive. but 67.00 for a 250GB drive isn't a bad price.

I'm not looking at size im just looking at reveiws mostly i like to know about what im geting but.. about the cord thing i posted.. im useing ribbon coreds on my hd's from my mobo, is it the same thing as the pictures cause it seems like those ribbon cables in my hd's now would be to big for these..

MSI Computer Corp. - Product

This is my exact mobo I'm almost 90% sure hehe looks exactly the same.. what cords would i have to buy with the hd to hook it up as im pretty sure they don't go with the ribbon cables anymore? as my HD's run off the same ribbon cable my CD drives go off of.

I'm not looking at size im just looking at reveiws mostly i like to know about what im geting but.. about the cord thing i posted.. im useing ribbon coreds on my hd's from my mobo, is it the same thing as the pictures cause it seems like those ribbon cables in my hd's now would be to big for these..

If you read reviews for the majority of the hd's on newegg, they will have very good one's. The review doesn't guarantee a good drive. You can still get a lemon.
Anyways, don't base your purchase soley on the review. I'm pretty sure any drive you buy will be fine.
Ribbon cord? you mean ide. SATA is different. good luck

Oh also, im trying to use the least money posiable so i guess thats why im not finding the 320gb ones cause i listed by price

Uhm, I do have SATA plugs on my HD so they'd work just need to get the cord as well right?

yes, you do have sata. good! yep, just get one of them red sata cables and you're ready.
do you have a floppy disc with the sata drivers? if so, you will need a floppy drive to install them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom