A hard Decision.. need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiko

Solid State Member
ok, there are two laptops my choices have come down to... here they are.

FIRST CHOICE
17.1" WSXGA= TFT, Resolution 1680x1050
Intel Pentium 4 3.6 Ghz, 2Mb Cache
Wireless, Bluetooth, Infrared
1024mb Ram
2x80 Gb Hdd
Ati Mobility Radeon X800 256MB DDR3 SGRAM& PCI Express x16
8x DVD +/- RW, lightscribe
4 speakers and a subwoofer
Intergrated Webcam

SECOND CHOICE
17" UltraSharp WUXGA, Resolution 1920x1200 with TrueLife technology
Intel Pentium M 2.13 Ghz 2Mb Cache
1024mb Ram
60 GB ultra ATA-100 7200 rmp HDD
8x DVD +/- RW
Bluetooth, Sd Card slot, Wireless
2 speakers and a subwoofer

now i need this laptop to be futureproof, really powerful for gaming (especially Battlefield 2), and so that it takes a while untill it gets like old....

Thanks ALOT 4 help ;)

#1 for gaming, but I mean that laptop is going to be real heavy and real expensive, you would be better off to get a cube PC for a quarter of the price.

Why are you not getting a desktop for gaming, #1 will literally burn you if you put it on your lap, and it will also probolly overheat and melt eventually.

get a PC, its going to be hard to get a futureproof computer let alone a laptop. Computers become outdated in months... Why do you wan't a laptop anyway?

EDIT: yeah and if you want to do gaming go with AMD instead of Intel

im not gettin a desktop cuz i travel all the time... and the price is 4000 CHF which is like 2800$ or summin...

the only problem with alienware is that the neares service center is in germany :S and they are overpriced like hell. i live in switzerland

Amiko said:
btw, whats wrong with dell?

Everything

Customer Service
Poor components
Overpriced
Invasion of privacy (Hardware loggers, Spyware)
Unfair and illegal* buisness agreements

* The US are not finding any of Intel's or Dell's action's currently illegal, but other large non ***** country's like Japan have banned Intel from being used in any PC's due to it's deals between company's like Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom