Which Graphics card to use?

Dubsik

Beta member
Ok guys im having a little bit of trouble deciding which graphics card would be the best for me to use. First off im using an integrated graphics card which is a ati radeon hd 4250. Im wondering if it would be better for me to put in my other graphics card which is a ati radeon x800 gto. Im running dual monitors so I was thinking it would be better for me to use the external gpu rather than the integrated because it would take more stress of the cpu. Any feedback would be greatful. Thanks!

Ok guys im having a little bit of trouble deciding which graphics card would be the best for me to use. First off im using an integrated graphics card which is a ati radeon hd 4250. Im wondering if it would be better for me to put in my other graphics card which is a ati radeon x800 gto. Im running dual monitors so I was thinking it would be better for me to use the external gpu rather than the integrated because it would take more stress of the cpu. Any feedback would be greatful. Thanks!
Make sure that x800 is a matching card to the slot in your computer. Also, IGPs don't stress the CPU, they just suck :)

Ugh yeah don't buy into the integrated GPU gimmick just yet... it's definitely not a good option for any kind of real gaming quite yet.

The X800 is pretty old, but def have a separate GPU card installed.

Back
Top Bottom