Graphics Card help on dell Dimension 3100/E310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not write in all caps. It is a form of yelling, and is not appreciated.

I do not think you can upgrade. As the Power Supply on Dells are low powered and not meant to add a powerful video card.

ok sorry about that what about the ram i have 1gb ddr2 but im looking for 1gb so i can make it up to 2gb but all i can find is 1gb 800mhz does that matter

How can you run Win 7 with 1GB? Can get this: 1GB DDR2 PC2-6400 (800) Single Channel Desktop Memory - Scan.co.uk

Speed, in reality, does not matter. It will automatically clock down to the speed it needs, underpowering it.

And in your other thread, you can use any HDD. WD is the most respected. Unsure how much you are willing to spend.

BTW, do not make multiple threads on the same subject. We can help you better if you keep it in one place.

ok thank you and sorry im new and ive been reading up and they say most i can have in the pc is a 320gb will that be truth? and as for windows 7 is running fine with 1gb ram but like u just said better to have 2gb in witch i will be getting 2moz but not sure what size hard drive my pc will have hope some one can help me

i have dne now and not sure just at the mins i have 80gb witch is not a lot i was looking at a 500gb but max ppl was saying is 320gb in my dell 3100/e310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom