Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
Well I am thinking about upgrading to a 7900 but one of my friends said I should wait until Vista and get a DX10 or somethin like that. What do you think is the new stuff going to be that much better than the 7900?

AMD6415 said:
Well I am thinking about upgrading to a 7900 but one of my friends said I should wait until Vista and get a DX10 or somethin like that. What do you think is the new stuff going to be that much better than the 7900?

Get a 1900XT, better card.

Well what is a good one to get I was lookin around and found a bunch of differnent modles can you tell me one that is cheaper but still a good one thanks

I'd buy a 7600GT if I were you, then buy one of the news cards when they come out. Unless you don't want to play DX10 games, then just get a 7900GT/X or 1900XT/X.

or if you still think 7600GT is still too expensive you can just wait till new cards that supports DX10 comes out and use the card u have now
as its not that bad at all

Well when is the 8 series going to come out? anytime soon and my big question how much are they going to be?

what do you think about this one
XFX GeForce 7900 GT 520M XTREME / 256MB GDDR3 / SLI / PCI Express / Dual DVI / HDTV / VIVO / Video Card
it is just over $300 is this going to be able to play games that are going to be comeing out or do you think that I should wait for the 8 series?

I wouldn't reccomend getting an 1900xt or 7900 at this point, and don't ask which is better, debate will break out.

ps:When is dx10 coming out again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom