Graphic Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

KataKlasmiK

Solid State Member
so, im thinking about buying a new graphics card for my oldish comp. im wondering if there are any specific details i should pay attention to, thanks in adv!

my computer: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01390591&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=3691059&sw_lang=#N825
m
y budget is sadly around 75~100$,
i dont expect really great graphics, but i want to play the more recent games ie. Skyrim, Dota2, etc. on a medium level.
my moniter is uhh idk how many inches, but it runs 1920x1080 :D

O, and 1 more thing. I see alot of DDR2, DDR3, GDDR3 mentioning in the card names... ive done some research and ive read some that says it matters, and it doesnt matter, can anyone clearify that for me ? :D

Thanks in ADV! <3

What are your present system specifications? CPU, mobo, video, memory, power supply. Is it a pre-built pc? How big is your case or how much room is in your case as a lot of new cards are fairly large. What is your monitor's size and resolution? How much money are you willing to spend? What types of games do you play and what are your expectations?

You'll probably need a new power supply, I'm not really familiar with any of the cards that are going to be in your price range, but I'm sure someone will be along to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom