Graphic Card Update For the Faza

mikesx4911

In Runtime
Just built my dad a computer and all he want's to do is play flight simulator ......
The game does not run smooth on high settings and the computer has a 400 watt psu. You guys have any suggestions a on a video card that will not need a big psu to support?

What are your system specs? We can't tell you what to improve if we don't know.

Nice avatar. Dow!!! Well it's a pcie slot lol. 6gb ddr3 ram, and a quad core fx 3100 cpu. Can't remember the motherboard off the top of my head and psu is 400 watt. The specs of the computer is not a issue 6gb and goes above and beyond system requirements for the flight simulator. Onboard video ram does not meet it though. So just any video card that is pcie that does not need more than 400 watt psu.

Are you talking about the latest one? You can't look at minimum requirements expecting to play on high settings.

Most of the time a lot of things being handled in the background is up to the CPU. FSX had a slight problem on my i5 750 at 4ghz and my 465. The current one seems to run fine on my 2500k and 465, so I'm going to guess the CPU might be maxed out on 2 cores causing some lag too. Ultimately, the main lag problem is you need a video card.
Your best bet is probably the 550ti.

Back
Top Bottom