GPU Fan Speed - Sli *( Second Card )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KpCollins

Baseband Member
Hiya

Ok I can control the fan speed of my 1st Card so if it gets too hot i can cool it down.
However my second card ( Sparkle GTX 275 ) not the best of the 2 I cannot, Does anyone know any software that will alow this?

Thank you

Try using EVGA Precision, it's what I use. I only have the one card but it should work fine for SLI.

Alternatively I believe the nVidia drivers have individual fan controls.

Edit: lol. I realised I meant EVGA Precision, not RivaTuner, when Paton mentioned it.

Use evga precision. Its by the rivatuner folks, but its alot easier. I use it on my 260's, and can run the same settings on both the cards, or each individually, even when in sli mode.

This way you can run the fan higher on one card.

Out of curiousity, have you checked the fan speed? odds are you control both at once.

Yea checked those but only one increases. I can tweak with Nvidia Control Panel cand control one or the other but no both.

Use evga precision. Its by the rivatuner folks, but its alot easier. I use it on my 260's, and can run the same settings on both the cards, or each individually, even when in sli mode.

This way you can run the fan higher on one card.

Out of curiousity, have you checked the fan speed? odds are you control both at once.

Works a Treat thanks very much both of you, Was too drunk last night to attempt it lol.
And yea it increases both at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom