Good PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go with the cheapest amd build man like others have suggested, its gonna be better and will be upgradable for future. let us know if u wanna do that, so that i can give u some links to the cheapest parts out there

The game I think I would play on it is RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. I really don't play games that much. I really do web design and graphics stuff. Also, I'm going to college in a year and I want a computer that will last a long time. Again, I have no clue what you guys are saying besides, yes or no and "not upgradable/obsolete." Those words scare me.

if you want a computer for college, then buying that one is definitely NOT the way to go. especially if you do graphics design. i would recommend you let us know your budget and we can help you find a better fit.

btw, do you put computer's together by yourself?

well, for that budget, u could get a better system, but without the monitor. thats all that people r suggesting. rest is up to u. if u get a new cheap computer, u will be safe for the future upgrades, if u do upgrades that is. but if u buy that pc, IMO, u will be limited to upgrades.

Well, I'm looking for a truck that cost about $5000. I really don't want to spend more than $450, but $500 is my limit. I'm really looking to go into web design as a career, and I think I would rather have a computer that is suited for that than games, because the games are for fun, but the web design is for money. Money wins...

the x2 3600 amd build will work fine for that.
also, you can buy a monitor for cheap at like a pawn shop...because crackheads sell them cheap there all the time.
we'll put a system together for you for under 500.00, no problem.
do you have a mouse and keyboard?

Well, the guy I'm getting it from is my brother-in-law and I don't think he will rip me off. I just told him I was interested in buying from him, but I'm not sure if that's the computer for me. I'll see what he says and let you guys know.

i highly suggest putting together a custom PC using components the others have suggested (AMD x2 3600)

A single core P4 at 3.06ghz is pretty slow by todays standards.

I'm just going to spend an extra $300 like someone suggested and buy a computer that will work the best. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom