Good graphics card for roughly 180$ or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, same with optical drive, perhaps the case (i would get a new case instead)

I second that. There's no point in being restricted to an emachines case. I don't know about his specific model, but every emachines rig that I have been in did not seem to have a well laid out case.

I second that. There's no point in being restricted to an emachines case. I don't know about his specific model, but every emachines rig that I have been in did not seem to have a well laid out case.

air flow maybe crap.... but i think that drops it to like 500 ish maybe even high 400's cheap enough Kiroshou? u can massively overclock to 3.0ghz easily

ur better off buying a new system, i'll get u started: its ur basic entry-level ultra great performing system:

x1950xt
evga 590
x2 3600+ oem Brisbane
coolermaster elite 330
250gb seagate HD
some dvd-r drive
2 gb crucial ballistix ram
af64

I searched alot of this on Newegg, judging from the reviews on your suggestions, they look like all good choices. One problem I think I'll have is that the processor you have in mind is Out of Stock, and from the reviews, I wouldn't doubt if this is the case all the time...

Also, I searched for AF64 and got no results, what exactly IS that? And would all these parts be good for a gaming computer?

AF64= Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro its a very good cheap heatsink which provides excellent cooling performance

Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail

sorry about that i have the tendecny to abbreviate :)

u could go open box:

Newegg.com - Open Box: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor - OEM

or

u can get this: Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor - Retail

but u are paying for the stock intel cooler which u don't need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom