Good Gaming Laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any other websites like Ibuypower.com with a bit higher laptops?

I wanted like a 7900 video card instead of 7600 GT.

Would the X1600 PCI Express or the GeForce 7600 PCI Express be

able to run newer games coming out on mostly high settings?

So now, my desicion now is what one of those to get, and if they can't run

games on high setting's, I will just get the 7900 GS. All of that with

2GB of RAM. But if I only get 1GB of RAM I can get dual 7900 GS...

What do you guys think?

My laptop has an x1600, which is somewhat faster than the 7600 so go that route if you can. I can run FEAR and Oblivion on medium-high settings at 1024x768 on my laptop. That's not too bad, you might get better results with a faster processor than mine. Here's what I've got:
Turion 64 2.0 ghz
2gb pc2700 ram
256mb dedicated ati radeon x1600
100gb hd (5400rpm)

They're good cards, not the best though. With the 7900gs/dual 7900gs there a big increase in the weight and bulk of your laptop, not to mention the poor battery life, so you lose a lot of portability with something like that.

As much as I share the general feeling for Dell & associates, I have to admit that when it comes to laptops they're not that bad. Sure, their tech support still sucks, but their products are decent.

My friend just bought a Dell XPS and I'm quite impressed with it. He paid around $1,150 for it. He got a Core 2 Duo T7200, 1GB RAM, 7400 Go and 80GB HDD (etc). That CPU beats my E6300 SuperPi time! The graphics card is mid-range, but my friend can run BF2 with no problems whatsoever. His laptop currently can do pretty much everything my new desktop can. And, of course, it's portable!

The 7600s are both better than the X1600s. 7600GT beats even the X850XT, and the 7600GS is like a little over a X1600XT.

Mobile versions may vary.

I see, does anyone know any other websites like ibuypower.com that

lets you create your own notebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom