Both boards look good.
- The ECS has 4 RAM slots, while the MSI has 2.
- The ECS has 2 x1 PCI-E and 3 PCI slots, the MSI has 1 x1 PCI-E and 2 PCI slots.
- The ECS has no onboard video, the MSI does.
- The ECS has 4 SATA connections, The MSI has 2.
- The ECS has NV RAID 0/1/0+1 JBOD, the MSI has RAID 0/1.
- The ECS has 4 USB rear/3 USB headers, the MSI has 4 USB rear/4 USB headers.
- The ECS is ATX, the MSI is microATX.
- The ECS has 6 channel audio, the MSI has 8 channel audio.
Like I said, both are good. The ECS overall has more to offer, but both would do you good. It's hard to beat the price of the MSI, though.