Is this a good computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua001

Solid State Member
I'm getting it for school and I use my computer mostly for music producing, but I also like to play games.

Dell XPS 400

2.8GHz Intel Pentium D Processor 820 with Dual Core Technology
20" diagonal flat panel monitor
512MB DDR2 SDRAM
160GB hard drive
16X DVD-Rom drive
16X DVD+/-RW drive
128MB ATI Radeon X300SE
HyperMemory graphics
integrated 7.1 channel audio
13-1 Media Card Reader
56K modem
10/100 ethernet
3.5" floppy drive
Dell A215 speakers
wireless keyboard
wireless mouse
Windows XP Home Edition
Works Suite 2006

Attachments

• dellxps.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 44
but know how to build a computer you must. Sorry I like to talk like Yoda. But yeah, Dells are not the most reliable of computers nor are you getting the most bang for your buck

So what and where can I buy the things needed for a good computer up to $2000, and where is a place that has good widescreens?

Check newegg.com. Most people around here will tell you to buy from them. You could also try monarchcomputer.com and tigerdirect.com. Im buying my stuff from newegg and monarch and i saved abit by ordering between the two. If you have any questions about computer building just ask and someone will answer them for you. Cheers!

no offense...but you dont seem very educated on this subject...if you want to get the best bang for your buck and exaclty what you need...i would research what you need and then from there go to either ibuypower.com to create the setup closest to yours or if you think ur up to the task...(not that it is hard)...build your own and order from newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom