good agp video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea on when... im running on a fx 5200 from gateway right now, i guess if its a month or less i can wait though

Yeah, I would go for the 7800GS. It's about the best AGP card you can get.

Edit: Eh, not over 200? Well, don't expect high settings on Oblivion, but wait on the 7600GT AGP (if that's really happening, I'm not sure) or the 6800 you linked.

there are alot

radeon x800 which cna be modded to xl by unlocking its pipes

6600GS which will do alright, but not the best for high-resolutions / settings on games like BF2 etc... and up to 7800GS which does really good if the computer has an ok processor and 1+gb of ram [preferably 2gb which are 2x1gb on dual channel with CAS 2# latencies]

Ya get my point I hope..

It all depends how deep is you'r pocket.

Also, please next time please use search, i've answerd a dozen of this kinds of post just last week, if you'd search "Agp" or "Good AGP" etc you'd get millions and millions of recent threads just about this...

-Jo.

that article talked about nvidia indirectly confirming the release of the 7600gs, not gt.

yea.. i should of searched, mybad..... but do you guys think ebay is a good idea or a bad idea to get a card. i mean, aslong as i dont break the bank on a card im alright with over 200, but once i get to 300, its just a waste of money for me as i dont play games all to much.

just be careful about ebay... don't be quick to pick one just cause the price is good... do your research about who is selling it. If you can find one there for cheaper, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom