good 22" monitor for <£150? and also for >£200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Ok so for Christmas I'm looking to get a new monitor, this old is 6 years old and has a 16ms response time and is silver, which so doesn't go with an all black PC(tower, speakers, mouse, keyboard) etc.:p

Ok so anyway I'm looking for one under £150 which I know stops me from getting the great Samsung ones but that really is a max for now.

I've been looking at this one from ASUS, it has a 2ms response time and looks pretty sharp, anyone know anything about it?

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Dis...VW222S+Widescreen+TFT+Monitor?productId=28878

I've found it for £146 so it's just within budget.

Then there's this one from Samsung, 5ms not 2ms, i'm not that good with the rest of monitor specs so not sure how it compares

Samsung SM2253BW 22" LCD Monitor 1680x1050 300cd/m2 8000:1 5ms VGA/DVI High Glossy Black 3 Year Onsite Manufacturer Warranty - Ebuyer

if anyone could tell me if one of these would a good choice or could recommend another one that would be great.

Also just for some extra information( this basically depends on me not working a new camera, which thinking about it I might not, so it means more to spend on monitor), can someone tell me the best 22" monitor for under( I know title says over,was typo) £200 but I'd prefer it if it was under £180.

If you could explain a little why any monitor you tell me about is a good choice that would be good.

Cheers guys, Joe.

My friend has the only ASUS monitor I've ever tried, and it's been good to him, but I have no idea about the one you posted.

I've been looking at getting that Samsung too.

urm what does that mean?:happy:

I have NO idea what i'm doing when it comes to monitors really, i just thought lower ms was better, they usually cost more then others of a similiar size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom