Gigantic sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case it'll have holes and it'll be to put screws for certain components and yeah Ill take pic if im stuck also if I get ATX case do I need ATX motherboard? if not just recommend a cheap case.

XION Solaris the case I want to get is an ATX I have heard that u need certain motherboards and certan components to fit if it does tell me if this case will work out with my components also if I order the case on friday and use 3 day service I live in Florida will it really take long

Thanks.

Ok so since my mobo is a MAtx then which do u recommend make sure all of my parts fit on it and my 4670 ESPECIALLY.

Any case with mATX/ATX support.

Best little case is the Antec 300. But cases are personal.

right, the choice is yours. Make sure to post the link to the case you were looking at before you order so we can review it. Also, in case(no pun intended :D) you were wondering, mATX is Micro ATX.

I was going to get the XION Solaris XON-403 Black with Green LED Light Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (did not put link my links end up not working tell me how to fix that btw) and it says ATX but I cant see if it's MATX compatible now guys I know cases are personal but im not that picky if this case dont workout just look for something cool looking with cool lights that can fit all my stuff... dvd drive hard drive mobo my hd 4670 all that stuff

Thanks

It'ds easy to find out..... it states it is only ATX right on the page.
You're links are being double html 'd, just copy the address from the bar, don't use the link button.

Btw the other 2 xon cases are mATX. if you really want something like that.

Get a Antec 300 and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom