Gigantic sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
I Failed. The ATI RADEON HD 4670 ICEq TURBO did not fit on the comp it did lenght wise not height wise. Ok guys here I am hope less again now I need to know what card i can purchase that'll FIT. The height and lenght of my comp are on a other thread n this forum and yeah u can find it there guys please help I was wondering if the 4650 fit and really I need it to fit and to work good for my game Combat Arms and Silkroad please guys I need your help again. Also make sure the card is a PCI-e

Thanks for all your support

ok since I might get a new case one question if i buy a certain case will it bring the same screws and all and what do I have to do take out everything from old case and put in new case (that seems hard) I mean if I do this process will u guys help me thorugh all the connections of the motherboard to the power supply all of that I feel so lost.

Also on the outisde of the case there are places to put the external cables iare they the same size and everything for the new case I might get this is case.. I want this.. http://http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156223

Please guys help I want to get out of this slimline ****.

how I do links lol.

Guys is really transferring everything from old comp to new comp? hard...

*UPDATE* ok so liek I said I got the 4670 here's the story.... I went to Tigerdirect, well before that I called them and asked for the card I was going to get, which was HIS ATI RADEON HD 4670 ICEq Turbo they said they had 20 available and turns out I went and they only sold that one at online well see I got the other version the Sapphire which had 1gb of mem and had ddr3 I just want to make sure that is still compatible with my comp look tommorow I am placing order on a new case, and just putting in the sapphire, I wanted to know if it would fit on the case that is in this thread and boom just take out everything from old and put into new

Another thing when u guys recommended that card u said I have a 350W if I recall the card requires a 400W and u guys said that was ok? if not just please find me a good case and power supply that can support it if it can't

Please reply my post because I am getting the case tommorow and I need answers thanks guys

It's all fine.

90% of cards won't fit your case cause its a small form factor... All the case recommended are mid towers with mATX/ATX mobo capability.

Forget about Watts, its amps that matter. If they said it'll run, it will.

Transfering is easy. Take pictures of the plugs if byou are afraid, so byou can just refer back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom