Gigabyte or Asus for VGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin88

Beta member
I'm having a problem to choose between these 2 vga...

ASUS en 9800 gtx+ or Gibagyte gf 9800gtx+

which is better?

I'd go for Gigabyte, I know their GPUs tend to be good quality; ASUS ones are more at the budget end.

I'd go for Gigabyte, I know their GPUs tend to be good quality; ASUS ones are more at the budget end.

Asus arnt really budget, but i agree that i would go with Gigabyte assuming their coolers are both reference/stock.

Quality wise i think they are pretty close, I would go for the one with the best cooling solution.

Personally i suggest spending the extra 10-20 bucks and getting either XFX or EVGA. IF and when the card has an issue, gigabyte and asus are a pain in the butt to rma. Unless you are buying used. Then its a toss up.

Personally i suggest spending the extra 10-20 bucks and getting either XFX or EVGA. IF and when the card has an issue, gigabyte and asus are a pain in the butt to rma. Unless you are buying used. Then its a toss up.

I second that. I don't have personal experience with XFX but I heard they are good and EVGA has always been extremely helpful for me. Even if I just call them because I think I have an issue, they do everything they can to help me out and the tech support guys know what they're talking about too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom