ok so i have just finished a new build:

512MB RAM
2x IDE HDD
AMD Athlon 64 3800 2.4GHz
GECUBE ATI RADEON X1950pro AGP8x
NforceE3-A939 MOBO
550W PSU

and enought cooling 3 case fans and CPU fan

i start CSS and i start the stress test and it says my average frame rate is 111.79FPS but in game it laggs so much and makes my ping go higher, nothign wrong with my ISP or connection or the server so why the LAG, visually its great all lighting effects etc... work fine driver which came with it catylist drivers instlalled...

PS anyone know what clock speed this card runs at by default (NOTE i ahev not OCed the card)

And I assume your tried updateing the video driver, (or Rolling it back), direct X, game patch, windows or reinstalling the Game.

Hrmm I didn't think CS would require that much. He can try knocking out processes and increasing his pagefile to see if it Helps.
Also turning down the Graphic setiings.

i thoguth RAM...im still waiting for enuff money for a 1GB stick. but im using tiny XP so there are only critical procceses runing and only them, i don even use Xfire so just CSS and steam

Sounds like a driver problem to me. Make sure all the drivers are up to date and properly installed, including the actual mobo drivers.

ok well i updated drivers and changed my pagefile location to my big HDD and allowed 2gb of pagefile, and found out it was infact my ISP
lol so thanks for the help anyways P.s reccomend this card very good especially for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom