gettign a lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Geek

In Runtime
Im wanting to get an LCD, tired of my old crt. i checked newegg for some great deals on lcd monitors and have come to my decision on settling for a widescreen. the maxed resolution is a 1440x900. i have a eVGA 6600gt and was wondering if any knows if this card supports it. i checked the website and it does not mention any widescreen resolutions that it supports. if anyone has this card + 19" widescreen set up, let me know. any help would be appreciated. if not, ill have to settle for a reg 19" lcd (which would be a bummer cuz widescree would own).
thx

have you looked at 19" widescreen in person? just wondering because vertically, a 19" widescreen is shorter than a 17". sometimes the view isn't exactly as much of an improvement as you had hoped. check out the attachment for a nice comparision chart [sorry if it's a repost]. i'm in the market for a widescreen as well, hopefully in the 20"-21" range... don't think i could afford anything bigger! anyone know if the eVGA Geforce 7600GT has any widescreen compatibility issues?

oh geez, what a noob. now i need to learn how to correctly attach files...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom