Gaming PC Build w/ Budget ~$700

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Black Friday deal for a Seagate 2TB Internal SATA Hard Drive, for $69.99, should I be getting this instead of the 500GB HDD that was linked earlier? Also, are any of the motherboards on the Newegg Black Friday deals good, or should I stick with the bundle that was originally posted as well?

I'm not seeing a Seagate 2TB HDD for $69.99...
I'd say post up the links so people know exactly what you're looking at, hard drives and motherboards.

Nevermind all that, thanks so much for every ones help, I've been slowly buying the parts that were recommended, while still looking for better deals on better stuff. Sadly, I didn't snatch the Combo deal for the Processor+MB so I was looking at other MB for around the same price range and all the ones I seem to be finding require a PCI 6(+2) which would mean by PSU would need 3 (2 for the 560 Ti). Could someone help me find a PSU with 3 slots or maybe even a MB that is still good but doesn't require it? Thank you.

Could of swore I was looking at this one, Newegg.com - ASUS M5A97 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS , but it doesn't seem to require one. So never mind I guess. How do the ones you linked me compare with this though?
Edit : For some reason I'm getting the original bundle confused with a $209 one that seems to be out of stock every time I check. That's too weird, I must be going crazy. I guess the last question is AM3+ vs. AM3, should I get one of these AM3+ or just stick with the original bundle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom