Gaming laptops for cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montclairdt

Beta member
I already have a really nice machine a got about a year ago from MSI, sort of a bad quality screen that's needed fixing, but all in all a nice rig.

I'm sort of curios though, seeing all the lovely + tiny laptops around now, anyone have some good suggestions for something small, cheap and that does mildly good for gaming?

Expectations are certainly abit... Unrealistic, but I am interested to see what comes up! Price is definitely a factor in my decision, keep in mind.

Thanks very much for your help! :heart:

For gamining, just build a desktop. It will perform better and you will pay only a fraction of the cost. Plus laptops are almost impossible to upgrade. Video Cards, I mean. Not RAM.

My advice is get a cheap laptop/netbook for mobility, and build yourself a nice desktop for your games. You will spend much less money doing that than you would buying a "gaming laptop"

For gamining, just build a desktop. It will perform better and you will pay only a fraction of the cost. Plus laptops are almost impossible to upgrade. Video Cards, I mean. Not RAM.

My advice is get a cheap laptop/netbook for mobility, and build yourself a nice desktop for your games. You will spend much less money doing that than you would buying a "gaming laptop"

Was looking at the MSI netbook, very sweet looking.

Hmmm, a possibility for sure.

Yes, I am a big fan of netbooks. Please excuse my spelling on my previous post :p

I pity those who spend thousands of dollars on a laptop. IMO it is just not worth it. I use my EEEPC for everything mobile, and just that. It does exactly what I need it to do, and is very cheap as well.

Chances are when you're going to play intensive games, you will be able to access your desktop anyway. However this is not the same for everybody.

But if you go the route I suggested I feel you will be much happier with what your money can buy you.

:)

Yes, I am a big fan of netbooks. Please excuse my spelling on my previous post :p

I pity those who spend thousands of dollars on a laptop. IMO it is just not worth it. I use my EEEPC for everything mobile, and just that. It does exactly what I need it to do, and is very cheap as well.

Chances are when you're going to play intensive games, you will be able to access your desktop anyway. However this is not the same for everybody.

But if you go the route I suggested I feel you will be much happier with what your money can buy you.

:)

I'm totally conservative with my economics, was sort of curios if anyone could beat this MSI I've got, dude, 850 and I'm playing left 4 dead, tf2, c&c 3, warhammer online, everything without a single stutter or pause. Such a good company these guys are running...

Yeah, would never spend so much on a laptop, scared it would break.

I'm really looking into the netbook, hmmm. Long as I can fiddle with some time wasters on newgrounds all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom