I don't know much about upgrading compupters at all. I use my laptop for gaming and can play some pretty powerful games like half-life 2. but it can't play most of the games that are coming out now.
My graphic card is a nvidia g-force4 440 go 64m and i 512mb of ram. I want to buy a new graphic card i that will be able to handle these games.
balltle field 2
* Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
* 1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater
* 512 MB of RAM or more
* 8x or faster CD/DVD drive
* 2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
* Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see video)
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (Sound Blaster X-Fi series recommended )
Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:
* NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater
* ATI Radeon 8500 or greater
what would i need to upgrade to play these games