Gaming Computer Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
right, the only thing you'll have to worry about is installing the parts...it's really not very hard. The only thing that might be a little difficult is the IO connectors for the front pannel, but it's not very hard anymore since ASUS has a really nice little pin header with everything labled. The second thing you'll have to do is install the operating system...pretty easy just pop the disk in...and follow the on screen instructions...and as always, if you have any questions we're here

this is a good OS for that system..it's what i recommend
Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 - Operating Systems

i've been thinking about trying that.....i hear it's pretty close to release.....yeah if you don't want to spend any money on vista..grab the windows 7 beta...thanks kmote!

Alright cool, and either of those two OS will do fine? are they both vista? and out of the two graphics cards u listed, is the second one listed better? the GT Series one?

yes, the GTX260 is a much better graphics card.
Both of those OS's will do fine, windows vista is a full release, while Windows 7 is in beta and will be reduced to limited functionality in 2010 (correct me if i'm wrong) but it's also free.

Alright everything sounds good for building the computer. But i am worried that if I buy everything for the computer and since it doesnt have a warranty, if i put it all together and then it crashes i will have no way of fixing it without buying new parts.. am i correct about the warranty issue or do the parts have some sort of warranty that would accomidate for computer crashing?

each part has a warranty from the manufacturer, and Newegg has an amazing service department. The warranty of these is part-by-part so it's alot easier to RMA things if they don't work.....

Alright cool, how long should the parts take to arrive once i order them from newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom